The Lakes Region Conservation Trust relies on generous support from members and volunteers to continue our work of conserving special places in the Lakes Region and stewarding the region’s natural heritage. Membership support also makes it possible for LRCT to provide opportunities for people to explore and learn from conserved lands, including trail building and maintenance, guided hikes and paddles, guidebooks and maps, and scientific and historical research.
We welcome and appreciate your membership support. As a member, you will receive LRCT’s newsletter, member decal, discounts on guidebooks and maps, advance notice of events and activities, and the satisfaction of knowing you are part of LRCT’s important work that ensures these natural, scenic, and recreational resources will be passed on for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations.
LRCT membership levels:
Contributions of up to $99
Friend of the Lakes Region
Contributions of $100-$999
LRCT Leadership Circle
Contributions of $1,000 or more
Your LRCT member decal will be punched to indicate the month in which your contribution was received. Your LRCT membership runs through the end of that month in the following year.
LRCT member decals are good way to show that you support the work that LRCT does.
For a birthday, holiday, or other special occasion, make an investment in the Lakes Region’s natural heritage by giving a one-year LRCT membership.
This is a great way to support LRCT’s land conservation and stewardship activities throughout the Lakes Region and at the same time introduce a family member, friend, or colleague to this important work.
The gift recipient will receive a membership packet containing a welcoming letter notifying them of the gift, a copy of the most recent edition of LRCT’s newsletter, a summary of LRCT’s conserved lands, and other information about the conserved properties, trails, and activities. Throughout the year, the gift recipient will receive the LRCT newsletter, notices of upcoming events and activities, and member discounts.
A gift membership can be purchased for $35 for an individual, $50 for a family, or at a higher level in any amount of your choice. The person giving the gift will receive a letter acknowledging the charitable contribution for tax purposes.
LRCT can mail the gift membership packet directly to the gift recipient, or the packet can be mailed to you so that you may give it to the recipient.
To purchase a gift membership, please:
- print out and return this donation form;
- contact us by telephone at email@example.com or 603-253-3301;
- visit our office in Center Harbor; or
- click on the “Donate Now” button on this page.If you use this online donation system, make sure to fill in the box stating “I want my donation to be dedicated” with “gift membership for [name]”, then check the checkbox about sending an acknowledgement and fill in the contact information for the gift recipient. Please add any special instructions to LRCT in the “message to recipient” box. Need to confirm that these instructions are consistent with online form.
Gifts in Honor
For a special occasion, notable accomplishment, or any other reason, make an investment in the Lakes Region’s natural heritage by making a gift in honor of a family member, friend, or colleague.
You may make a gift in honor of someone in any amount, regardless of whether the person is already a member of LRCT. If you provide us with the honoree’s name and mailing address, we will notify them of your generosity.
To make a gift in honor of someone, please:
- print out and returning this donation form;
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-253-3301;
- visit our office in Center Harbor; or
- click on the “Donate Now” button on this page.If you use this online donation system, make sure you check the box stating “This gift is in honor of or in memory of someone” and complete the required fields. Please add any special instruction to LRCT in the “Add any additional notes or information here” box.