The property contains more than 2 miles of hiking and snowmobile trails. This includes the eastern end of the Elwell Trail, a key link in the route from Newfound Lake to Mt. Cardigan. LRCT is working together with the Newfound Lakes Region Association, who holds a conservation easement on the property, and local volunteers in stewarding the remarkable Conservation Area for generations to come.
Directions & Parking
- Take Exit 23. Continue onto NH-104 W for 5 miles
- Continue onto NH-3A N/Lake St. for 2 miles
- Turn left onto W Shore Dr. for 1.8 miles
- Turn right onto W Shore Rd. for 1.3 miles.
- The entrance to the parking area will be on your left 0.1 miles after the Wellington State Park parking area.