The area is home to a number of rare and threatened plants, and it’s also critical to the quality of surface and ground waters in the Watershed. The Fogg Hill property encompasses important natural resources, including the town’s only kettle hole bog. In addition, these conserved lands provide wonderful recreational and educational opportunities for all, with a trail system leading to Bear Pond and the summit of Fogg Hill.
Directions & Parking
All parking areas are open from dawn to dusk, and are always free and open to the public.
From Interstate 93:
- Take Exit 23 and follow Route 104 east towards Meredith for 6.6 miles
- Turn left onto Winona Rd (first set of traffic lights) and proceed 3.6 miles
- Turn right onto Hawkins Pond Rd and proceed 0.4 miles
- Turn right onto Piper Hill Rd; the trail head is on the right in 0.6 miles
From Meredith (intersection of Rt 3 and Rt 25):
- Take Route 3 north for 0.8 miles
- Turn left onto Jenness Hill Rd and proceed 1.3 miles (Jenness Hill Rd becomes Bartlett Hill Rd after 0.7 miles)
- Turn left onto Waukewan Rd and proceed 0.4 miles
- Turn right onto Piper Hill Rd; the trail head is on the left in 1.6 miles.
Please respect the private property of our neighbors. Thank you.