LRCT acquired Page Hill in 1997 and acquired Glory Hill in 2005, a total of 472 acres. In 2010, LRCT approached the New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA) to create a trail network on the properties. Over three years later, and 1,200 volunteer hours, there is now a trail system of over seven miles between Page Hill and Glory Hill. NEMBA hopes to have at least ten to fifteen miles of bike trails for all to enjoy in the future.
Most of Page Hill has intermediate to advanced trails. The most technical trail, The Dude Abides, offers beautiful views at the highest elevation on the property. In addition to mountain bike trails, the property includes a snowmobile trail maintained by the Andover Snowmobile Club.
From North (Plymouth):
- Take Route 93 South to exit 23
- Turn right on NH-104 W towards Alexandria.
- Go through Bristol and take a left onto Cass Mill Rd
- Road turns into Murray Hill Rd.
From East (Sandwich, Meredith):
- Take Route 104 towards Bristol
- Take a left onto Cass Mill Rd.
- Road turns into Murrary Hill Rd.
From South (Tilton):
- Follow US Route 3 South.
- Continue onto Route 3A towards Hill
- Take a slight left onto Murray Hill Rd.